The Lion’s Closet Consignment Sale

Lion's Closet consignment sale

The Lion’s Closet Consignment sale, benefiting Grace Christian Academy in Franklin, is coming up soon! It is open to the public.

WHEN:
-Saturday, May 14th 9am-3pm
-Sunday, May 15th 1pm-3pm (1/2 Price Day)

WHERE
-The Barn behind Grace Chapel/Grace Christian Academy
-3279 Southall Road, Franklin
Click here for the map

There is still room for consignors to sign up. Consignors make 70% of their sales, and the remaining 30% goes to the parent organization at the school. This is a great way for people to earn much needed vacation cash!  The sale will include infant through teen sizes in spring/summer clothing, school uniforms, toys, shoes, books, baby gear, furniture, electronics, and more!

Sign up to be a volunteer and you’ll get early shopping privileges. The sale is close to Leipers Fork, and it would be a great family outing or girls’ day out. Head into Leipers Fork after the sale to shop in some antique stores and specialty shops, grab a bite to eat, and enjoy the quaint town. Check out the Lions Consignment Sale website for more info.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *